NT Expo – Business on Rails, is a consolidated exhibition platform of the rail future in South America. In 3 days the event connects suppliers and buyers from freight and passengers operators. key-themed discussions, best practices and technical debates are presents through our cutting-edge conference program.
The roundtable business meetings put suppliers and buyers face-to-face. The program opens doors for relationship building with decision makers and provides the opportunity for future business development.
The top 5 reasons to exhibit:
- Connect with a highly qualified group - Business opportunities with over 9 thousand professionals from the sector;
- Show the strength of your brand – Exhibit and stand out above the main suppliers of the railway industry;
- Increase your sales, close deals and beat your competitors – make direct contact with decision makers;
- Be the first to be remembered – Launch products and services and increase your company's visibility;
- Widen your client portfolio – The only event that brings together all the cargo and passenger operators of South America.
Be an Exhibitor
Who Exhibit? +It is the meeting point for distributors and suppliers of the following products and services: Read More
Who visits? +The event received investors, company leaders, trend setters, public policy managers, engineers and high level decision makers that search for technological advances on rail industry The professional's profile is made up by the following structure: Cargo Operators Passenger Operators Concessionaries… Read More
Facts & Figures 2014 +Check out all the results of the 17th edition of NT Expo. Read More
I Want to Exhibit +Click here to receive informations to exhibit at NT EXPO 2015 Read More